- an historian, details Christ's life well,
 - on Christ's miracles and servanthood doth dwell;
 - Physician, presents Christ medicine for all;
 - features Christ's deity, love, salvation call.
 - Luke pens the Spirit's coming, gospel growth pains.
 - Paul to Rome; salvation by faith explains.
 - Paul tries Corinth's sores to fix;
 - personal; Paul 'gainst critics.
 - Paul promotes grace, fights legalism.
 - Paul's general letter from prison.
 - Paul, though jailed, joys for them through Christ.
 - Paul battles false doctrines, gives advice.
 - Paul praises, on death writes;
 - Paul antichrist highlights.
 - Paul trains young Ephesus pastor;
 - Paul writes facing the hereafter.
 - Paul gives advice to a pastor in Crete;
 - Paul pleads : take back saved slave with fleet feet.
 - shows the New Covenant o'er Old's ahead;
 - a brother of Christ, that, without works, faith's "dead!"
 - Peter comforts Christians suffering;
 - warns readers: false teachers are roving.
 - John writes on God's love, and loving others;
 - John reminds to love, warns re false teachers.
 - John leader's hospitality commends;
 - a brother of Christ, for the pure faith contends.
 - John, exiled, reveals the future;
That's the New Testament o'erview; read on for more.